Thursday, August 27, 2009

just noticing.


So I haven't been updating this thing. However, nothing really super duper exciting has gone on.

But today on my way to class I realized the trends that live amongst my college campus. Here are a few I noticed today. I feel like everyone has:

the infamous rainbows...


Real and fake. Black, brown and a million different bright, colors of wayfarers...

these super comfortable Nike shorts in about a hundred different colors...

and of course... the insane sea of red is found every day in the brickyard.
EVERYONE has a red shirt. :)

anyways. hopefully something exciting will happen soon!

3 comments:

  1. agghh! I still have to get me some of those shorts! where did you get yours again? that was having a sale??

    hope you're having a good week! miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hibbits sports.
    20% off. :)

    i am having a good week.
    i miss you too.
    let me know when poppyseed chicken is on your menu!

    ill be heading that way! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. ill fix poppyseed chicken today.... if you'll come home! :) :)

    ReplyDelete