Friday, August 14, 2009

newbie.


So... I have been wanting to start a blog for a while but the right time or reason never really came up. College. Perfect reason. Hopefully perfect start. :) I plan on documenting my college life and experiences via blog while also trying to encourage my close friends to do the same.

Although I read blogs often... Im a total newbie at this. Hopefully I will become blog savvy very soon.

Let me introduce to a few important people that will be attending this blog party...

my parents.
teeter and dougieefresh.

my brother and sister.
cutie and ash.

my boyfriend. :)
let's call him...sam.

and my roommate, sac.
i need to upload my photo of us in our new dorm.
which is my next post... so get stoked.

Im super excited to get all this started and in the swing of things... :)




3 comments:

  1. Ahh welcome to the blog world my little bloggerbaby! Lets see if you are any better than I am for keeping it updated! Love you...even though im really stressed about the condition of your room! ughhh!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey what a great idea. i look forward to keeping up with you through your blog. i know you most of your blogs will be about how hard you are studying. have fun mc

    ReplyDelete