Thursday, August 20, 2009

two peas in a pod.

Sac got a new iPod today. Meet sue [my ipod] and pea [sac's]:

Also, today Sam and I had a lunch date... with sac and her best friend tb.



Tonight was also my first campus crusade. It was amazing. The speaker was Mike Lee. He is the senior pastor at the community church I attend on Sundays. He is incredible. Tonight it was all about "fresh foundations." It was great. The two principle's I learned tonight... 1. If you are only hearing the truth and not practicing it, your foundation will not be prepared for the storms in the future. 2. If your foundation is solid and build on the rock, Jesus Christ, then you are prepared for any storm that life throws at you. :)

this is Mike...

He and I both love Jesus.


3 comments:

  1. u r just turning into a great little blogger.... are your frinds from home blogging yet?

    Have fun....having so much fun! Dont forget to study!!!....and study Lots!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love HIM too! And what a precious ending to this post. Like Mike says *You have the WHOLE package*!! We love you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey girlie! i'm loving your blog. i've got "Squirt" following along too so he can get a feel for college life. take care and hit the books! :)

    ReplyDelete