Wednesday, April 6, 2011

the one for my roommmateeeeee.


This is the day that the Lord has made;
let us REJOICE (& sing happy birthday) & be glad in it!
Psalm 118:24


 HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY SWEET, SWEET ROOMMATE!
Today, Sarah joins the world of 20's. :):) Yay! 



I am so thankful for her.  She is easily one of my best friends && and so excited to be living with her for the next two years! :)  I love me some Sarah Ann!


She has such a good heart & she encourages me to pursue the Lord.  She is so great.  Slow to talk & quick to listen.. she amazing.  How did I get so lucky with this freshie roommate?


Happy Birthday Sarah Ann!
Welcome to the 20's, I love you!

3 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday Sarah! I am glad you came into our lives too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am searching for a roommate as I type this... haha.
    hopefully I get a good one too.

    ReplyDelete