Monday, April 4, 2011

the one with the clefs in town!

Last week.. these boys were in town.


I love them.

Doing a Mother Mary to protect my hair from rain-induced frizz.










The Clef Hangers were in downtown Raleigh to hold a benefit concert for Raleigh Charter High School... with all of the highschoolers in the room.. Sarah, Mary Beth & I acted most like little school girls.  We blushed and giggled every time one made eye contact with us.  :)

 It like we were 10 years old & they were the Backstreet Boys.
3rd row seats to a BSB concert? I'll take that.. even at 20 years old!









&& you know I bought their new CD.
... which I must say ROCKS!



We had so much fun! 
The Cleffy's won our hearts with their sandy blonde hair, bow-ties & their rendition of Hallelujah & Black&Yellow Remix. :)

3 comments:

  1. I would love to see them sometime....since i know they have your heart!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want a copy of the cd pleaseee :) I love you & them! haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. i absolutely love how obsessed with them you are. it makes me laugh/smile/and love you!

    ReplyDelete