Saturday, August 13, 2011

the one for beach music in raleigh.

I am officially back in Raleigh & I am pumped to be in the house!  I will give you guys the grand tour (including all my summer projects) sometime this week!  We are still trying to get settled & adjusted to everything.  Can't wait to show y'all.

The other night, instead of just sitting in our precious little nest, we decided to go listen to some beach music in North Raleigh.


The Band of Oz was there.. playing a plethora of good music.


We sat outside Chic-fil-a at first to enjoy supper & ice-dream! (did you know that if you order a kids meal, you can exchange your toy for a cone of the ice-dream! :) )



Then joined in the beach fun & danced! 







 3 of the 4 Raleigh house roomies!

Then we meandered into Target to just dilly-dally around. 









It was such a good night! (We missed you Sarah!)

Yay for lots of new adventures with my lovely roomies!

No comments:

Post a Comment