Friday, August 19, 2011

the one for random update & things to come.

So I was gonna do a post of the ABC's of the Raleigh house.  (&& we just recently dubbed our home with a name.. gotta wait for the ABC's though!)  But I wanted an array of pictures for the post & not just words.. because y'all know I can't handle that mess. :)  So anyways.  Now that school has started back, I am kind of excited to start my errr-day routines.  


Today was wonderful.. I got to hang out with my 2nd mama - Angie.  I love her to pieces & she was so sweet.. she even took me out to lunch! :)  Afterwards went back to campus & gave some blood!




&& today, when you gave blood they gave a coupon for a free sample of Edible Arrangements!  Seriously, y'all -- it was incredible.  It was so so good!


Also, today the housemates & I went and saw The Help.

Oh. My. Word.
First off, amazingamazingamazing book.  Followed by an incredibleincredibleincredible movie!  We absolutely loved it.  We were cracking up one minute, then tearing up the next.  I love me some Abilene & Minnie! :)

If you haven't gone to see it.. do yourself a favor!

Tomorrow night, Sarah & I are hosting a suite dinner (with all our loves we lived with in the dorms the past two years!).  We are so excited!  I will definitely be taking lots of pictures & posting about it! :)  Yay for exciting stuff to come!

1 comment:

  1. love this....and you....

    PS...can you fix my login to let me leave real comments again....Frustrated Mom!

    ReplyDelete