Tuesday, September 25, 2012

The one for Sydney.

 My sweet, sweet Sydney.  What a special love I have for this girl.  I'll keep the sappiness between me and her, but I will tell you that this girl is special.  She loves the Lord.  She is an incredible friend.  She loves coffee.  She is so cool.. sometimes it makes me sick.  Her style is fun.  She's crazy adventurous.  She eno's.  She is incredibly beautiful, inside & out.  

I adore her.  


Also, this photo shoot was way cool because she planned it.  She took me around her sweet, small town and planned everything.  Outfits, locations, poses.  Homegirl wanted to make this personal as it is a special time in her time and I love the pictures a million times more for that.

Here is a sneak peek for my dear friend, Sydney.







All the pictures will be on FB later, Syd.  Thanks so so so much for an incredible Sunday night.  You are so beautiful, Sydney.  I love you more than I could ever tell you.  You'll always be my girl.

4 comments: