Saturday, March 16, 2013

Morning silence pondering.

This morning, I woke up to an empty house.  All of my roommates were out and about before 8 am!  I fixed me a full pot of coffee, threw some cinnamon rolls into the oven and cracked up my Bible.  After reading and praying, I just sat in silence thinking about some random things I enjoy.

1.  A quiet house.  I love waking up to a house full of friends, but between the routine of all four of us, silence is lost.  I love a quiet house.

2. A steaming cup of coffee.  Luke warm just will not do.

3.  Moleskin journals.  I am on my forth Moleskin journal & I just do not see myself ever changing.  Well, I am thinking about changing to a notebook size, but that's it.  My favorite Moleskin journal is kraft color/material with NO lines. 

4.  Short, painted fingernails.  I had this on my mind because Liza & I were about to leave to get nails done.

5.  Natural light.  There is simply nothing better.  Here at Joby's we have this gorgeous big window in our living room that allows a sea of natural light in.  It's fantastic.

6.  The Wolfpack.  I got my nails pained red in preparation for the Wolfpack.  Currently we are down by 7, but I am trusting that my boys in red are gonna pull  through.  (We are currently down 6 now..)

7.  Come Thou Font Of Every Blessing Pandora Station.  My favorite hymn is Come Thou Fount.. & the Pandora station is always, always on point.

8. The time change.  I'm pretty sure no one in their right mind would disagree with me.

So there is my random stream of consciousness.  Now to find order invitation card stock and apply for a big girl job.  Happy Saturday & GO PACK!

2 comments: