Friday, June 14, 2013

The end.

Hey ya'll!  Im back.. but just for a short bit.  I have decided to start a new blog.  No, I don't have a name for it nor do I have it set up.  Hopefully, between my blogosphere friends, I can get this going in no time! :)  I'll catch yall all up on my sweet, sweet life.

I would appreciate your input into my new blog name.  I am wide open for suggestions.. just leave me some love in the comment section below.  I am leaning towards things such as "Life as Small Town Wife" or "Scott land" or "Shoals Perk" or "Land of Scott's" or "Simple. Southern. Scott's." -- I need help.. my heart isn't settled on anything yet.  

On other news, I had to finish this blog.  This blog has served as a creative outlet throughout my college days.  Its has been such a great accountability with goals, documenting moments and my faith.  I am so thankful that I got into this trend and stuck with it.  I love to read my old post... I hope to get this baby printed as it is a huge part of my college career.

Since we last spoke, I graduated from college.  I turned the tassel with a degree in Biological Sciences with a concentration in Integrative Physiology and Neurobiology and also with a minor in Genetics.  I also moved away from Raleigh and I back in Small Town, USA. 

 My degree came in.. and I could not help but love on my parents.  They paid every penny of my college expenses.  Tuition, meal plans, textbooks.. everything.  They supported every decision I made in college.  From doing research, to becoming an Ambassador, to playing intermural sports, to leading YL to quiting YL, to moving off campus, to get engaged during college.  Everything.  The list could take days.  I have the best family in the world.  I have loving, healthy, passionate parents who adore their children and demonstrate sacrificial love at every possible moment.  I have hilarious, sweet and loving siblings.  My sister and brother are fantastic.  They are weird and loud and want the best for me and each other, ALL THE TIME.  My four are the best.







Well, I know its short and its not near as sappy as I assumed it would be... but Im already too excited about the new stage of life I am in now.  I cannot WAIT to tell yall about all the details of the wedding and how PRECIOUS marriage is.  Seriously, my new role as wife is everything plus some.  I cannot wait to share in this journey with yall.

NEW BLOG TO COME.
(leave your new name suggestions in the comments!!)

Love ya'll.

1 comment:

  1. small town wife life

    almost what you said just worded a little different.

    can't wait!!

    ReplyDelete