Monday, September 7, 2009

home sweet home.

i went home for labor day weekend. seeing teeter, dougieefresh, and cutie was so great. ive missed them and my home community so much! i also got to see a ton of my high school friends. :) it was wonderful.

also. my parents rearranged my room and threw in some new furniture. ahhh. :) they are so great.

let me just say that i have never appreciated my shower more... i didn't have to wear flip flops!! also. my bed. oh. my. word. my bed. was so fantastic. and so big. never appreciated it more as well. actually home in general. i have such a wonderful home and home life that i am forever grateful for. so thank you mom and dad!

also... sam said the sweetest thing when we finally reached our hometown community. but first the background story. sam and i talked about futures on a date. we star gazed and starting thinking about what we wanted. one thing i want is to live in a city after college... just for a little while. [before a "family" begins] and sam is not about that. at all. [our hometown] born and breed. [hometown] is forever in his eyes. okay.... let's fast forward to last friday. we were driving on the main road home. i was tired so i rested my head on sam's shoulder.

and he said. "you see, this is how it's suppose to be. you. me. and [our hometown]."

i love home! :)



3 comments:

  1. That is one of the sweetest things I have ever read!

    ReplyDelete
  2. 'Home' loves having your around!! But you are home to us....wherever you go. And for the record... when I grow up... I wanna be just like YOU! Thanks for the sweet post....brought MORE tears....IMAGINE that? We love you so much....and you're such a joy in our lives! You are so caring...so giving...and so easy to love!!! I am just amazed that you belong to us! Please come home again soon!!!! You never know what treats you might find! Hugs and kisses!

    ReplyDelete