Wednesday, September 2, 2009

three years with sam.

So Sam and I celebrated our three year anniversary together! It was so much fun... this was our date.

We had our cheesecake debut at...

We had some time to kill by taking ridiculous pictures.. which I hope to put on facebook tomorrow!
But here is a sneak peak...

At the cheesecake factory...
Sam ordered a flat iron steak. He loved it and ate it all!
Later he ordered a red velvet cheesecake to go. We were stuffed.
I ordered a chicken madeira. Insanely good! I could only eat half of mine.. so I boxed it up and will enjoy it tomorrow for lunch!
Laterrrrr - I ordered a white chocolate macadamia nut cheesecake.
:) dessert for tomorrow.


After our marvelous and filling dinner we went to Fayetteville Street. It is my favorite street in Raleigh... it is light up with big buildings and little cafes on the side. Absolutely gorgeous.

We found a super cute spot to exchange our gifts.
I got brand new pair of black converses... I was in desperate need of some new ones! I love them so much! I also got this beautiful diamond necklace.. with the shape of a tiny heart. It is so great. It was too dark to take a good clear, close-up picture. :)


Sam got a gift card to the cheesecake factory, hence the dinner plans.. followed by a new nike bag to take to the gym. Also, he got a black v-neck tshirt [he will have to learn to love them, they look so good :)] and finally a small shutterfly book with pictures of the past year together.

Sam is the coolest person I know.
Seriously, he is wonderful and treats me wayyyy too good!
I love you, Sam!!

I pray there are many,
many more cheesecakes in our future!

4 comments:

  1. .maybe a cheesecake wedding cake??? :)

    three years is a long time. forever is too.:)

    happy anniversary. i want you two to celebrate forever together. it's a wonderful thing.

    love you both.

    ReplyDelete
  2. sounds like you guys had a super evening together.both of you are special people and special people belong together. we look foward to you guys coming for dinner one nite. love you guys........

    ReplyDelete
  3. ahhhh..... 3 years together and you still have that special grin whenever you say his name! Looks like a perfect night.....for the perfect two. Congrats....and remember what MC and AC said above...seems as though they have the forever part down pat...in all the right ways!!! and pssst.... take them up on the dinner offer ... sounds good after eating at the Fountain every day for weeks! :) MC makes that awesome chili you love! AND No telling what magic AC can pull out of the oven!

    Seriously Congrats [CS squared]! Love you and Sam very much!

    ReplyDelete
  4. it was great.

    and i cant wait for some food from the conklins. :)
    date soon?

    ReplyDelete