Monday, September 21, 2009

the one where you workout.

so. working out, for me, is almost impossible without my ipod.

i was doing some strength training on the bike today.. and i started thinking about some of my favorite songs to work out to. here are a few my faves:

"tearing up my heart." - nsync.
"let it bleed." -the used. [especially when running.]
"dirty diana." - michael jackson.
"as long as we got each other." -dusty springfield. [from the show growing pains.]
"come together." -michael jackson's cover of the beatles.
"then came you." - dionne warwick.
"fireman."-lil' wayne.
"shake your body to the ground." - michael jackson. [catching the drift yet? i love me some mj]
"dancing in the sheets." -shalmar.
"mandolin moon." - sister hazel. [my favorite song of right now!]
"i heard it through the grapevines." - marvin gaye.
"saturday's nights alright for fighting." - elton john.
"hot blooded." - foreigner.
"slide." - goo goo dolls.
"electric slide." - marcia griffiths.
"find my way." - the gabe dixon band.
"ants marching." - dave matthews band.
"ain't no mountain high." - marvin gaye & tammi terrell.
"overtime." - ace hood.
"happy." - sister hazel.

and of course the theme of friends: "i'll be there for you." - the rembrandts.

but thats just a few on the top on my head.

any more song ideas. feel free to share. the gym is usually where i get my 80's fix. :)
i love any and everything.

2 comments:

  1. i need to get your playlist! it's really really good :) mine is an old mix that i really need to update. don't have my ipod with me now but there are some good songs i think you would like.

    another blog i read did a post on this today. she listed her songs too.
    here's the link:

    http://thelifeofsuz.blogspot.com/2009/09/jammin-out-while-workin-out.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have all of these on my workout playlist! ;)

    Love you!
    MISS YOU TO PIECES!
    I WANT TO SEE YOU....CAN NOT WAIT FOR FRIDAY! :) :) :) :)

    ReplyDelete