Saturday, September 12, 2009

the one with the brother.

so. sac's best friend goes to state. when she introduces him to everyone she claims that he is her brother. [because they are so close]

my friend, gizzy, came up yesterday with our brothers. gizzy and sac were conversing about relationships and kissing... here is a snippet of the conversation:

gizzy: "yeah, i have a friend and he broke up with his girlfriend... but im the only girl he can really talk to... he asked me one day 'can i just kiss you?' and i was like NO! you're [bronco]!"
sac: "oh my word, i have the someone exactly like that... my brother!"

gizzy's jaw dropped.
to the cement.
possibly through the core of the earth.

personally, i was cracking up!

later sac explained everything - which im sure made gizzy more comfortable with the fact that she would be sleeping on our floor.

1 comment:

  1. Wow.....its all in a label isnt it? I bet gizzy thought...holy cow sac....where are you from?

    :) :) :)

    Send your brother home NOW....the house is way to quiet without at least one of my babies at home! :(

    ReplyDelete