Thursday, September 10, 2009

the one....

okay.

so i had an hour between my required first year class and my chemistry lab - so i thought i would look up some blogs. or possibly learn a little more about the creative side of it.

so then i starting thinking about the reason i called my blog raleigh perk. it is named after central perk. it is the coffee house where friends, my favorite show in the world, was mostly taped at. it is a goal of mine to actually go to downtown new york city, find central perk, sit on the infamous couch and enjoy a hot cup of coffee. well actually i would get soy carmel latte. :)

if you know the show friends you know what i am talking about wh
en i say that i am going to start my post titles with the one...

every episode of friends starts off with the one... for example.
the one with joey's interview. the one with the red sweater.

so to keep my consistency with friends themed blog - im starting my revelation today.


1 comment:

  1. Sounds like a good thought....good luck with that! You Friends freak you! Love you!

    ReplyDelete