Wednesday, November 10, 2010

the one where we run outside for the first time.

one of my november goals was to run twice a week. i've been wanting to get into running to help with my deflated cardiovascular system.. and i thought putting it as a monthly goal could push me to finally do it.

so today. i ran. outside. for the first time. at state. now i've ran a couple times on the machines and on the inside track.. but never outside. so since today wasn't too cold or too hot.. i ran in the nice fall air.

i seriously don't know how much i ran.. but i definitely felt accomplished.

especially because as i reached my ending point one of my favorite songs started to play... dave matthew's "ant's marching".

enjoy my performance tune of the day!



2 comments:

  1. Dude! You're crazy! You've lived there for a whole year and a half and never run outside! You MUST run on the other side of Hillsborough St. Through the neighborhoods. They're mostly old and they are fabulous!! I'm SO jealous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i know! i don't know what's wrong with me.
    and those neighborhoods are GORGEOUS. im definitely going to hit those up soon. :)

    ReplyDelete