Wednesday, January 12, 2011

the one of new loves.

so we are about halfway finished with our first week of classes. & thanks to the ice a lot of those classes have been cancelled. :)

although it is super early in the semester i have found a couple of new finds that are going make life as a dorm living college kid even better. :)

  • blueberry muffin old fashion oatmeal.
aka. the best thing you could put into your mouth at 8:00am.


  • a new frozen yogurt self-serve joint right beside campus.
aka. best thing you could put into your mouth after supper.


  • individual coffee creamers.
aka. perfect amount of creamer in my coffee every morning.


  • my new vans.
i dubbed my gray tom's finished... so i got me some new cute shoes.
a pair of gray and a pair of navy vans! so cute & comfy!


  • red pepper hummus from whole foods.
so good with stoneground wheat crackers & slices of green peppers!


  • st. ives apricot cleanser.
feels so good & smells even better!


  • & lastly, my in touch clutch from etsy.
aka. best way to organize my life.



there you have it. new finds that have turned into new loves for this fresh new spring semester.

what are some recent finds of yours that have become new loves?

5 comments:

  1. etsy is my new love.
    alex showed it to me a few weeks ago and I love it...
    and you mentioned it in this post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad you got yourself an intouch clutch! And isn't that face wash incredible? I love your new header! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks so much for showing me the intouch clutch. i am in love with it!! :):)

    ReplyDelete
  4. that oatmeal looks delish! and where is that clutch from?! it is super cute and looks like my next obsession

    ReplyDelete
  5. the clutch is from etsy.com.

    is amazing.. organized my life to a tee.
    gettttt oneeee!! bloggg abouttt itttt.

    ReplyDelete