Thursday, January 20, 2011

the one to start the tune-age.

I really like the blogs that have a specific topic or blog post every week... like "Wordless Wednesdays" and just show a picture of their kids, or dogs or whatever. So I thought I would engage in my own little weekly post. However, mine not wordless.. instead it's full of lyrics!! I here by pronounce the creation of iTunes Tuesday! I know, I know it's Thursday.. but I do not have my pictures uploaded? downloaded? I don't know... which ever direction.. but frankly, they are not on my laptop just yet for whatever reason. So I am starting it today. & will continue on Tuesdays.

The song could be one my favorite, one of my least favorite, an interesting one, one I just heard, a great workout song, sleep song, annoying, etc. You get the point. Maybe this will help increase the songs in your iTunes! :)

Today's tune came from inspiration after my work out class (called Spring Break-a-Sweat :) ). Every time I leave the gym, I listen to beach music. It's relaxing && so much fun! I don't know how to shag yet, but I will get there one day. :) But anyways.. one of my favorite beach music songs is Marc Broussard's cover of Marvin Gay's "If I Could Build My World Around You". I LOVE LOVE LOVE this song.

I always joke with Sam saying this is going to be our "first dance" song, so he has to take the shagging lessons WITH me! Ahh, Im such a hopeless romantic. Good thing I have a thing for blonde hair, blue eyed boys.


So here is a terrible, video of the song. (Sorry, it's all I could find).


If you wanna hear some goodness.. GOOGLE THIS SONG!

Happy Toe-Tapping Thursday! :)




No comments:

Post a Comment