Friday, January 21, 2011

the one from jcrew.

I was reading one of the daily blogs I check, when I ran across a post about J.Crew's warehouse sale. If J. Crew & sale are in the same sentence.. I am definitely in! So I contacted the blogger & asked about the intriguing information of this super sale.

All in all, I went. With two of my suitemates.


We were a little overwhelmed.

It definitely was a super sale. $5 tanks, $3 swimsuits, $15 dollar dresses, etc. Boxes and boxes and some more boxes completely filled the room. People poured into the tiny little shop. Very little organization. Isn't it amazing the comrade of a warehouse sale? Women coming together for an equal cause.. or should I say celebration? Celebration of a dang good deal! :)


It was completely crazy, but so much fun. Between the three of us, we came out with these cheap purchases...



One of my suitemates, Heather, is uber crafty. Remember she is the one what made this on a crafty whim. Well, once we got back on campus, she wanted to get back into stocking up her future etsy shop (ya'll need to get excited, she has some great stuff she is going to be putting on there. Again, I'll keep you updated). Anyways, she bought two plain vnecks from the J.Crew sale & wanted to get crafty on it. An hour later, this is the finished product:


Amazing, right? So awesome. The day was amazing. All my stuff cost in TOTAL was $35. Seriously, that's like stealing those clothes. For example, I am in LOVE with this dress from J.Crew Online:

Worth? $250.

I bought something super similar (same except not made of silk & mine is brown) at the warehouse... for $15. Again, straight up steal. Hope there are more J.Crew sales soon! I'll be sure to let you know! Happy Friday!

3 comments:

  1. I would have LOVED to have dug into those boxes! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. im extremely jealous of this find.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey courtney,

    I was going through blogs and ran across yours! they are amazing, i really enjoy them. and j. crew warehouse sale?! where does this take place?

    -julia howe

    ReplyDelete