Monday, February 28, 2011

the one of excellence.

For Christmas/my Birthday, my roommate, Sarah got me a new devotional to piggy back from Becoming a Woman of Simplicity.  We loved that study, so we figured we would love anything else Cynthia Heald did.  

Well Saturday morning I opened up the Good Book.



utilized my keurig coffee maker.


&& started :


I loved chapter one.  We started out defining excellence from a biblical standpoint.
From the beginning we need to realize that excellence is not perfection, but essentially a desire to be strong in the Lord and for the Lord.


I am really excited to unveil some of the Lord's truths for me in this study!

The suggest scripture for memory for chapter one is...

"And this is my prayer, that your love may abound more and more in knowledge and depth of insight, so that you may be able to discern what is best and may be pure and blameless until the day of Christ,"
Philippians 1:9-10

Praying for a good week for all of you!

No comments:

Post a Comment