Tuesday, March 1, 2011

the one of new goals, 100th post and wishful thinking.

Good Morning Tuesday...

First off, I just want to mention that yesterday was my 100th post! How exciting!?
Second.  It's March 1, people... goal time!

February Goals

-try a different coffee shop.
-celebrate Ashley's 23rd. check.
-change background on computer. check.


-do well on first exams... semi-check.
-show more love & in different ways. 
check (my boys i babysit have allowed me to do this well).
-4 fitness classes a week. check.
-keeping making weekly to do list. check.
-make sam's v-day gifts from things I already have. check.


March Goals

-try a new local coffee shop.
-celebrate multiple birthdays by taking them to GiGi's for their birthdays.
-get a manicure &/or pedicure.
-get a hair cut.
-finally buy an SLR camera!
-take my point & shoot on a run with me (like they do on Yes Man!)
-have a super relaxing spring break.
-make fall semester & summer plans.
-cook my parents supper one night.
-organize my desktop.
    What are your Monthly Goals?
    Leave a link in my comments if you do monthly goals!! :)

    Also.... iTunes Tuesday Yall.

    1 comment:

    1. I'm excited for your March goals...especially my dinner! :)

      ILOVEYOU!

      ReplyDelete