Thursday, February 24, 2011

the one, two, three, four, five things i wish i could do.

I saw that I had a new follower of my blog and I decided to read some of her stuff.
Found an idea to blog about because as you know, my blog is going through a little dry spell.

so..

5 things I wish I could do...

1.  Play Guitar.  Seriously, I look up guitars all the time (even ukuleles...& banjos).  I'm obsessed with watching acoustic covers on YouTube.  I would love to sit down and just play one day.  && one day I will, and you can bet your bottom dollar I will blog about it. :)

2. Draw.  Seriously, yall. I can't even draw a straight line with a ruler.  I wish I could decorate my planner prettier, doodle cooler and make cards like this girl.  I even wish my handwriting would improve and start looking like an adults, not a high school freshman's.

3. Run a marathon.  Ultimately, this is on my bucket list (along with learning to play the guitar & other things on this list).  && I run.. but no way in this world could I run a marathon at this moment in my life.  Ultimately, I wish I had the lung capacity & heart rate to accomplish this today.

4. Write. I love to blog - but I usually fill it up with pictures because I am just terrible at writing and forming sentences that sounds great in my head.  My mom hates paper assignments, when she proofs she ultimately changes the whole paper.  (eeeeek!)

5. Sail a boat.  I was blogging around a couple weeks ago and I saw these engagement pictures that were taken on a sail boat (they both loved to sail)..  & all I could think to myself was man, that would be awesome.  i would to sail a boat on my own.  i would love to at least  have the opportunity to try.

I could seriously could go on and on with my wishful thinking about things I would love to be able to do.  But these are what came to mind first. So now it is your turn.

You tell me...
What are 5 things you wish you could do?

6 comments:

  1. 1. Id love to learn too. To bad when we both got guitars when we were small we could careless about it.

    2. I think you draw just fine! Your planner is always cuter than mine anyways! I think if you sat down and actually tried to draw something you would surprise yourself! =) Try it & blog it!
    I think you are more artistically gifted than you give yourself credit for.

    3. I couldn’t if I tried right now.... KC and I are going to run a 5K or 8K....you should join.

    4. I suck at this too. It must be in our genes.


    5. All I have to say about this is... If you were old enough to remember being stuck out on the boat (and i'm not even sure if you were with us) you would NOT have this on your wish list. YOU BETTER MAKE SURE IT HAS AN ENGINE. Because being stuck out at sea where NO ONE will help you was very traumatic for a child! Sooooo.... i am not the biggest fan of sail boats!
    Thanks dad.......

    I blogged this too.. Check it out.
    Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. awwww sailboats and guitars(:
    two of my very favorite things.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh yay! So glad you did this too! I wish I could draw too, that should have been on my list!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Girl....I KNOW you can do all of these things....what are you waiting on? Get started!

    ReplyDelete
  5. 1.Venice w/ Tra. 2.Do The Snake w/ Brooke. 3.An African Hunt 4.Pursue Cut Throats via the fly on Missoula, Montana's Blackfoot River. 5.Thru-hike The Appalachian Trail solo.

    I need to do a Blog on this myself.

    ReplyDelete