Wednesday, February 23, 2011

the one to end the dry posts.

It's been a long, hard week.. and it's only Wednesday.  However, from this week, I was reminded of a lot of things.  Things about myself, God, school, friends, money, well, a lot of stuff -- so I thought I would share just a few with you.


1.  God works in mysterious ways but in all he is good and he is faithful.

2.  Yahoo Answers is a wonderful, wonderful thing.

3. 90's boyband videos crack me up but boyyyy do I love them.
look at the turtle neck? && does nick lachey have pink lipgloss on?


4.  I cannot handle the stress of an interview.

5.  Blogging is NOT for losers.

6.  I can't seem to get over my thing for strange blonde hair, blue eyed boys.

7.  I wish I had a tan - so going to the gym would be less filled with insecurities, and pictures with flash could step down as winter enemy.

8.  Spring break is within my reach.


 

9.  Looking for a house to live in for the next two years in Raleigh is slightly stressful, but really, really exciting.

10.  I cherish these people more than ever.



Sorry the blog is a little dry right now.
Exciting stuff coming soon. :)
Love you all!






2 comments:

  1. 1. Hard not to question sometimes but it's His plan not ours.
    2. How was homework possible before the internet?
    3. and you were going to see them in concerts.
    4. Yes. You. Can.
    5. I concur
    6. Especially THAT one.
    7. Take care of your skin...so it will take care of you later!
    8. And you deserve a good one!
    9. I'm thinking of all the sweating in the garage fixing another shabby chic bedroom suit.
    10. We are all feeling the same about each other!

    ps...I LOVE YOU!

    ReplyDelete
  2. not dry.
    i loved it.
    i also love you.

    ReplyDelete