Thursday, February 17, 2011

the one type of weather good for running.

I just got back from the gym.
&& realized the weather is absolutely perfect.



partly_cloudy.gif
66°F | °C
Current: Cloudy
Wind: S at 8 mph
Humidity: 54%


Perfect for doing homework outside.
Perfect for sitting on a swing.
Perfect for dinner outside.
Perfect for running? What!?! 

I hate to say it but... absolutely.  The dagum weather is perfect for running.
So maybe this will make it less dreadful?  I'll let ya know -- Im gonna go test the waters!

When I get back.. I need some help updating my "running playlist" on iTunes.
While Im out.. help me out by leaving a few get up & go songs under comments!! :)

3 comments:

  1. Running? like Cross Country? Good for you! Wear those good sports bras! ;) :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yesssss! It is perfect - I've gone running outside 3 days this week and this afternoon will be the 4th. It's the PERFECT weather! I love me some Black Eyed Peas, there's a Serena Williams Interval Run version of Glamorous by Fergie and it's really good too! Oh and Shimmer by Fuel is always added to any running playlist I make :)
    Have funnnnn!!

    ReplyDelete