Thursday, March 24, 2011

the one for jscsj.

Last Friday, I met up with some folks who are just down right lovely to get some fro-yo!


Jil..


& Jen..



Super delicious goodness in a big ol' tub!



What I absolutely love about my relationship with these girls - we are brutally honest with each other.  We tell each other what needs to be said & not always what we want to hear.  && that's what true friends do.  They bring you down when your high on your horse and they build you up when you can't seem to get on.  These girls love like crazy & for that I love them like my sisters.


ohh, & did I mention they love their Lord? 



or did I mention they are sassiest, most precious, craziest people ever?





Im telling you.. it's love yall.




jscsj 4 lyfe.

1 comment:

  1. Pray they are friends for life! Nothing like a life-long friend! Love these happy pictures!

    ReplyDelete