Friday, March 25, 2011

the one to breakaway with sam.

I am terrible at adding fun into stressful weeks.  I usually have my fun AFTER the stressful week, but throughout it - I have awful stress levels.  Migraines break out, I get unmotivated, Im exhausted 24/7.  I guess I never realized this until collage - but my mom has been encouraging me to add more non-stressing activities into the grinding weeks. 

 So I took her advice.

Sam & I got up early last Saturday morning.  We woke up to an incredible Raleigh sky + skyline - & said fair well to our temporary hometown.


&& we headed out.. to the beach.


One of the best ideas ever!  We just got up packed a bag & a cooler for lunch & spent the entire day at the beach! :)




I made a couple collages because I like the huge picture look, especially with my new camera.. so I thought I would condense the pictures into a couple frames!  So instead of writing my day off for Saturday for zero homework.  I brought some Cognitive Psych with me as my reading material!  So not only was it a wonderful day soaking in some rays, but it was also productive!




It truly was amazing.  && instead of calling this a one time thing.  We invested.  We invested in real cute beach chairs.  So knowing Sam & his frugal self.. if he made that investment (for himself), he's in for more trips!  YES!! :):)


Don't have any major plans all day long except for gym, multiple episodes of Grey's, supper with one of my YL girls, & seeing Limitless with Sam.  Although it won't be as good as the beach... Im thrilled for a relaxing day!  Have a wonderful Friday! 

1 comment:

  1. what a wonderful way to spend a saturday.
    love love love the photography &
    the photographer.

    ReplyDelete