Monday, March 14, 2011

the one in charlotte - part 2.

So I was telling the ladies in my bible study today how much I love looking at blogs rather than reading them.  Don't get me wrong... I love to hear stories, opinions, reasonings, traditions, how-to's, etc.. but I love looking at the pictures they take ALSO to tie in the story, opinion, reasoning, tradition, how-to, etc. :)  So as you probably know there are usually more pictures on my post in comparison to words.  [P.S.. I love you bstudy girls!]

Charlotte - part dos, yo.
_________________

Drank more of this...


Finish our camera straps...
detail pictures tomorrow! :)

Then went downtown...
&& acted like a bunch of tourists with our new cameras.


I love cities.  Big cities.  Ash was so great to take mom and I downtown Charlotte to give each building a chance to shine in all it's modern-chic loveliness.  Especially for "the tourists".



Tourist one & Tourist two.










&& then Ash took us towards the art district.



... where we ate some good great fish tacos!
[even Guy Fieri said so on Diners, Drive-Ins & Dives!]


All in all, it was an amazing trip to Charlotte.
Im sleepy now.  
Camera strap post among other things tomorrow! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment