Wednesday, March 16, 2011

the one with straps and cinnamon rolls.

This week back from spring has been a whirlwind of emotions.  Happy to see everyone.  Sad to see test emerge.  Confused as to why adjusting can be so dagum difficult.  Excited to see what the weekend brings.  Stressful because of physics.  Satisfied to see my gorgeous view of downtown Raleigh.  I could go on forever but I have Cognitive Psych to head to in a little bit. 

So I personally think my sister should do a how to in making camera straps.  She is so talented with her little sewing machine.. I told her exactly what I wanted and she definitely delivered!  I set out to "help" but I ended up just taking all of the pictures. :)







For real, yall.. how cute is it??  She did such a good job.  Im so proud of her! 


Now, to relive stress I thought I would post about another mini-softball reunion that I had over spring break.  A couple of us girls who grew up together on the diamond get together every chance we get...  I mean after all we did spent the night with each other every weekend from ages 8-16.  We are sisters & we adore each other.  



We just talked, messed around, && snacked.






We played taboo.. with the slightest amount of sarcasm. 


&& laughed for hours about this picture:
(if you only knew...)


Watched a movie.. stayed up late.. woke up early to enjoy a staple in our relationship:


I absolutely love these girls.  I can't wait to have another reunion soon!

Alright blog time is up, 
time to memorize powerpoint slides about memory.. how ironic?
Happy Hump Day, Yall.

2 comments:

  1. i am going to have to "order" a camera strap from miss ashley creighton! i love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this and my ballfield daughters!

    ReplyDelete