Monday, March 21, 2011

the one with boys.

I am falling in love with these boys.








He is imitating "my best friend guy".












This weekend Meredith College had a "Little Friend's Weekend" where Sarah (the other sitter - in pink shirt) hosted John and Will's presence.  They had a complete blast!  When I got there they were in the middle of a dance party -- & they went non stop until bed time!  It was completely precious! :)















Sarah and I are learning new things every day.. not just about them but about tools vital for our future lives.  Patience, loving well, bargaining, healthy living, leggo-loving... etc.

It's been an unreal journey thus far.  But I love them & Im so blessed to have them in my life.

3 comments:

  1. You have your boys & I have mine.

    He has taught me more than I ever thought a child was capable of teaching an adult.

    You are right they teach us patience.... on a whole different level.
    Bargaining is the daily task.
    youtube & computer loving all while explaining how we use to entertain ourselves without computers & cable!
    && love... Even on the not so good days.

    But There is something so humbling & heart warming about sitting around the kitchen table just talking about their days while eating a snack, watching them grow into the amazing little young men they will become & conquering their daily struggles, all while hoping that there was something we did that made a difference in their little lives

    They just melt your heart & while they are at it they steal It away too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love these pictures....and i love to hear your stories about them... I feel like your boys and Wormie's little man are part of our big ole family!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Courtney they are so so so precious!!!

    ReplyDelete