Sunday, March 20, 2011

the one with old stuff from good friends.

I have some of the best friends ever.
Everrrr.

Heather and Emily went to a book organization/sale thing (where they scan books and get paid lots of dough :) ) in Wilmington this weekend.  They saw an small, antique bible and prayer book and thought of me and Sarah!  Seriously, how sweet are they?




It is amazing.  I love my little bible.
  
With my love for...

[one]. Jesus.
[two].  old stuff

...it was the most amazing gift.

(excuse the hair.. haha)

&& when I say old I mean over a hundred years old!
It's copyright dates back to 1908. eeeek! :)





Sarah and I have really wonderful people in our lives.  It's so awesome to have someone think of you when they see something that you may like.. not only think of you - but buy it too! 

Heather and Emily, we love you! Thanks for our trinkets.  You girls are so daaa bestest!


P.S. This weekend was quite eventful, get excited for some posties!

1 comment:

  1. I love your Bibles.....and you! I miss you! ps..someone has taken over your bed.....not to mention names! ;)

    ReplyDelete