Sunday, April 17, 2011

the one at the beach.

While my roommate and suitemate survived the tornado in Raleigh this weekend, 
I spent my days relaxing at the beach! 

We started the days with early morning devotions... 
(one of my absolute favorite things in the world!)





One day we slept in...


We enjoyed being out of the city.. and just the feel of salty air.




We lathered each other up!



 Played football... 


Made sand castles...



Ate at Broadway one night...









Then one night we had salad, steak & baked potatoes!




Go hard or go home, right?

&& then we topped off our night with cookies, ice cream & phase ten.




It was an amazing trip.. && the weather was sooo good today, I didn't want to leave!
I am very, very hopeful that trips like this will occur more often!



Thanks to Sam, Sarah, Bradley, Kyle, Steven, Chris & Eric for an wonderful weekend away.

5 comments:

  1. love the photographs court.
    i miss the beach.
    but most of all i love and miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it Courtney. I had no idea you kept a blog, nor that you were such a photography wiz!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like such fun! I hope you make a lot more memories like this as you live thru your college years! It's nice to make the world stop spinning just for a little while....just to build sand castles! I love you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ps...very, very nice pictures! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. It looks like you guys had a wonderful time! Wish I was there!

    ReplyDelete