Monday, April 18, 2011

the one about watch tans.

While taking a "hot enough to burn your skin" shower this evening (which is very random & unnecessary information but anyways let's move on)... 
I found the evidence of a successful beach trip.

Bad picture.. just took a quick one on my MacBook.
A more distinguishable watch tan!

I never, ever take off my watch.. 
&& as my mother cringes at any tan lines, I proudly show off my excellent watch tan.
I guess you could say I am committed to the time. :) haha.

Happy Monday!

oh && Happy Birthday to my friend, AMEILA!
She is a committed follower of my blog and she lets me know every post that she is up to date on my life.  She is beyond the word hilarious, strong, loving, & beautiful!  Milly, I hope you've had a good day! :)

4 comments:

  1. the only acceptable tan lines are those on my feet from my birks. I should accept this watch tan...since you've carried it for several years now. :) :) Looks like you got a good start of not being pasty white any longer!

    I love you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I too have a watch tan(:
    ohh by the way if you havent heard I am going to the university of tampa. and I am going to play basketball as of right now. luckily my scholarship money is academic so if i get there and decide basketball is too much I dont have to do it. thank you for your advice earlier this year(: I love you court.

    ReplyDelete
  3. well id have to say.....which i am sure you already know this... i am not a fan of the big noticeable watch tan line.......It wont look so classy when you are a PA....so i guess go ahead and get it out of your system!!! baahahahaha
    I LOVE YOU SEE YOU THURSDAYYYYY!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I FINALLY MADE IT :) :) :) YEAH BABY!!!! ahhh Love you :)

    ReplyDelete