Tuesday, May 24, 2011

the one about a gorgeous country wedding.

So I realize I have been M.I.A. for a couple weeks.  I have been unpacking my move back home from Raleigh, I have been catching up on sleep, I have been running errands, going to high school softball/baseball games, && now being sick. :(

But I am back to blog about a gorgeous, gorgeous, gorgeous wedding.  It should be in a magazine, not even kidding.  It was at a beautiful barn in Advance, NC.  && when I say barn I don't mean rustic, little barn.. I mean this:



It was the wedding of my sister's best childhood friend.
&& she was beyond stunning..

Photo by Tim Robison


The ceremony was centered on worship & the physical covenant of the love of our Lord. 
It was small, simple ceremony with vows, singing, cowboy boots, scripture reading, a groomsman's prayer...
it was beautiful from start to finish.



After the ceremony, the guests were lead to the side of the barn to enjoy some NEHI, Cheerwine, or Sun drops while the "transition team" transitioned the ceremony venue to the reception area.






Once the dance floored was created & the tables strategically placed.. the guest got to experience this...


Southern Weddings Magazine worthy, am I right?




The room filled me with tons of inspiration for my room in my new Raleigh home next fall.  I am definitely taking a few ideas from this wedding.. you shall see later this summer! :)

__________

Then the party began...











&& you'll never guess who caught the bouquet...


Like I said it was a gorgeous, gorgeous, gorgeous wedding!  I was so thankful to be able to celebrate this special day with Lauren & her new hubby!




Yay for love! :)

4 comments:

  1. I LOVE LOVE LOVE this Courtney...beautiful pictures! I say definitely Southern Wedding Magazine worthy! Congrats on catching the bouquet! Can't wait to see your wedding someday! AND...I'm sooo glad you were there to celebrate with William and Lauren! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful wedding!!!! How cool!! Looks like a great time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love this post! and i love all the pictures!! butttt that last picture is INCREDIBLE!! I LOVE IT!
    you're so cute court simms...and it was lovely to see you!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. i LOVEEEEEE this post!!! thanks for documenting the wedding so well :) can i send you a CD so i can have these pictures?? (i LOVE the last picture of us driving off!!!) you're awesome courtsims!

    ReplyDelete