Friday, May 13, 2011

the one on mother's day weekend.

 This past weekend on Mother's Day rocked.  It was so good to see all our family && show our thanks for the momma's that made it all possible.





My daddy's momma.


My momma's momma.


My momma.


Who loved her Mother's Day gift...


A gift where these people...


made this out of the scraps of a new kitchen table...


&& turned it into this chalkboard for mom's new kitchen..


I love my mom.  She is my best friend & knows me better than anyone I know.  She is inspiring, encouraging, creative, loving, a great cook, an even better listener, & care-giver.  

Thanks for all you do, mom.  I love you!

Overall, it was a great weekend.  We had so much fun spending time with people we adore.
Even these dweebs...


3 comments:

  1. Can I just tell you how much I love that chalk board you guys made????????? Love all the pics too....especially the first one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love this post....i love my gift....I LOVE MY KIDS! Thanks for everything ya'll did for me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice and that chalk board is the bomb!!! I love it!

    ReplyDelete