Wednesday, June 1, 2011

the one with june goals.

Monthly goals.  I was so gung-ho over them at the beginning of this year.. and I slacked major on them in April and May.  But let's not dwell in the past. :)  New month.  New goals.

Bring on June...

- go to the beach.
 - run 6x a week.
- go to a cookout.
- star gaze with Sam at the pond.
- finish Today, We Are Rich.
- start Heaven is For Real.
- get a pedicure.
- wash my face 2x day.
- try a new recipe.
- show the blog world how I made homemade ice cream sandwiches last week. 
(which means I have to make them again... yay! )
- get hair cut/colored.
- fix/paint/antique dining room table for Raleigh house.
- help mom organize vacation.
- take a picture everyday.
- run in the Mud Run.
- celebrate mom's birthday.



Happy Wednesday, yall! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment