Sunday, August 28, 2011

the one for a random photo dump.

Random post of the past week.

Im loving doing devotions in our dining room with coffee in a giant, burnt yellow cup.


Im loving GiGi's cupcakes with one of the rooms & her "little sister".






Im loving these clouds Irene has delivered to us.




Im loving getting to see all my roomies/suitemates from the past two years at Red Robin.






Im loving first time experiences at the Farmer's Market restaurant.








&& loving the fact that they have a picture of my hometown on the wall.




Im loving dragging one my roomies to my early morning cycling classes.




&& Im loving seeing her knocked out afterwards.



Im loving seeing my roommates freak out  from seeing/feeling a rat when taking the trash out to the front of the house late one night this past week.



Im loving beach music & shagging!  -- Pictures later this week! :)

1 comment:

  1. all your post make me even more EXCITED to come visit :) you are so awesome and I cant wait to see you house/roomies! I will be anxiously awaiting the next post like usual :)

    Love you Disney.

    ReplyDelete