Sunday, August 7, 2011

the one to apologize for being MIA.

Okay, so I realize I have been MIA and inconsistent with my blog posts.  Im so sorry!  Truth is I have been insanely busy.  Tomorrow is my very last day of EMT class.  This past weekend I passed my test & practicals; which is exciting.. so in a couple weeks hopefully I will be state certified!


& when I wasn't in class I was taking on MULTIPLE projects for the Raleigh house
 and babysitting these cutie triplets!

(iphone photo..)



&& I have held off my before & afters of my mantle and bed because I seriously have been so incredibly busy.   My dad left today for a business trip to Alabama & we need his man power/architectural knowledge for setting up my bed, mantle, table, & a wall design project (way cute!  pictures to come soon!).. so we all took a day trip last Sunday to Raleigh to set a bunch of stuff up.  I am moving in for good this Wednesday (where did the summer go!?).  

So before & afters, the cute wall design project, full intros of my new roomies, life updates & fun posts are coming in the next couple of weeks!  PROMISE.  But in the mean time.. I took this picture of my mantle on my phone right before we left Raleigh... what do you think??



Also, quick update on life.  I am Jack Roger-less because I did not meet 2 of my goals. :(  Soooo close!  But a deal's a deal.  Anyways, lots of stuff are going on right now.. so my August goals are incredibly small.

Don't start a snack/meal past 9 pm.
Cook a meal for my roomies.
Set house and room up.
Donate clothes.
Train for Run to Victory 5k with sister.

3 comments:

  1. I LOVEEEEE the mantel :) it is so cute and I cant wait to see the room/house when I come visit! Summer has flown by WAYYYY to fast I cannot believe another school year is about to start! You forgot to post one of your VERY important august goals...MADEA LIVE :) Love you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for helping with triplets this summer!!!

    ReplyDelete