Sunday, November 13, 2011

the one team carolina can't beat.

Im a morning person.  I love to tailgate.  But the two mixed together in November calls for a windy, cold morning with luke warm coffee and food. :( It was fun, don't get me wrong.. but it was cold.  I was telling everyone.. 
"if the game is gonna be like this -- Im leaving at half time at the latest!"











Turns out.. the weather during the game was warm (ended up taking off my jacket & gloves) &&&& 
Carolina tried (& failed) to beat the Wolfpack.

I'll take 5 years in a row for $200, Alex.

Happy Sunday!

1 comment:

  1. no true fan leaves at half time...regardless of the weather.

    Looks like a lot of fun......so glad you're experiencing these things.....this part of life goes by so quickly! Enjoy every moment!

    Mom

    ReplyDelete