Sunday, January 15, 2012

the one since we've talked.

Since we've talked last... I have returned to Raleigh, the spring semester has started back in full swing, and I've turned the big two-one.  






Since we've talked... my brother had decided to become the Cam Newton of high school basketball.






Since we've talked... I've taken some more senior pictures.


  
Since we've talked.. I've co-cooked a delicious meal with friends && we decided to watch the Miss America Pageant instead To Kill A Mockingbird.  












Since we've talked.. I've gone with a proud uncle to see his two favorite boys.




Since we've talked.. life has been going a hundred miles a minute.  I am praying that it is just the hustle and bustle of starting a new semester and adjusting back to life in high-speed Raleigh.  This week Im praying to get 7-8 hours of sleep, to get on top of my schedule of endless assignments, edit some pictures, and ride my new bike! :)

Now back to the Golden Globes!  Happy Sunday night!

1 comment:

  1. I need a nap just reading about all of this! Miss you! Love you!!

    ReplyDelete