Tuesday, February 28, 2012

the one week to push through.

I wasn't going to post today.. I have homework, a paper & two test before I can officially call it spring break!  However, I was taking my "break" on facebook and found this:


Since it is iTunes Tuesday, do yourself a favor && listen.  
It is gorgeous -- I just love Bon Iver! :)

In the mean time my room currently looks like this...


&& like this:



because like I said I have so much to do before I can call it spring break!  Oh, && when I say spring break, I mean on a cruise to the Bahamas!  Between the papers and packing my stress level is out the roof.  Oh, but the happy days to come in black bathing suits and sweet cotton dresses on steady boats with friends and an endless food supply.

Stressed, but happy girl I am! :)

Happy Tuesday.

1 comment:

  1. a few days in the Bahamas and this room....and stress will be a faint memory. I see cold pillie. :)

    Hang on!
    I love you!

    ReplyDelete