Saturday, March 10, 2012

the one to cruise tease.

I am still rocking a little bit.  I got back on land around 8:30 am on Thursday and our group of ten packed everything up in our 4Runner and Mini-Van and headed up 95 North.  Here I am, two days later, still rocking.  Not bad, but still bad enough to keep my Sea Band on.  

I brought mom & dad some local spice salt back from the Bahamas.  My parents are all about trying new recipes and I knew this would be better than any random trinket I found at the Straw Market.  So tonight, we are shaking salt and grilling out.  And I am pumped.  Although the food on the cruise was remarkable, there is nothing like a home cooked meal. 

Initially, my plan for today was upload pictures, blog and do laundry.  Instead, I cracked open The Hunger Games, cleaned the living room, watched the ACC tournament and laid around.  However, I still managed to upload the pictures while watching State lose to Carolina today (who cares, wolf blood for life!) and my sweet mama washed my clothes as I laid around.

Long detailed post of the cruise coming soon!  But for now here is a photo teaser.





















Land ho, sweet friends!

1 comment:

  1. Fun....fun....and yes you are still rocking from the rough atlantic waters. I am glad that you had this experience.....but am more thankful that you and your fellow sailors are home safely....even tho the marjority of your group is now dealing w/ The Noro!

    ReplyDelete