Thursday, April 26, 2012

The one with Cutie's prom.

This past weekend my brother attended his senior prom.  Golly, that makes me sick.  He is suppose to be this tiny little annoying kid who won't leave me alone, who wears every shade of red or orange all at the same time, and who quotes Billy Madison constantly.  I have plenty of black mail I will hit yall up when he finally GRADUATES. 













After about 5 minutes of picture taking, Ryan was done.  "Court, my cheeks are already sore" "Im gonna have to smile a lot here about 15 minutes, let's save some energy" "Yall have enough pictures"

So we headed to the club house... and I let all the other cameras do work.


Plus look who I got to see!! 
My best friend from high school! :):) It had been foooooevaa since I last saw her.

  
All in all, happy day. :)


2 comments: