Saturday, August 18, 2012

The one for Sydney's sneak peak.

 Fortunately, I have had a great weather run with taking pictures.  The weather has always been cooperative.   Not last week.  As soon as Sydney & I got out on the side of the road to our first location.. it started to sprinkle.  Not a big deal, we rolled with it.  On the way to the second location, it poured.  We just sat in the car && waited it out.  It would pour, sprinkle, pour, sprinkle.  Although, I was stressing a little about losing the light since it was around 7 pm, it was such a blessing.  Sydney & I had great conversation while waiting for the rain to pass.  We talked about college, relationships, our families and everything in between.   Getting to know Sydney was a sweet experience & therefore, I am thankful for the rain.







Thanks Sydney for fun Friday night.  You're simply beautiful.

2 comments: