Monday, October 1, 2012

The one for our fall bucket list.

I had the best weekend -- I will post about it later this week.  But this post is about fall.  Of course I love it.  Every single aspect of it.  Weather, clothes, spices, warm food/drinks and pumpkin everything.  Last night, Sam & I made some coffee, hung out outside and talked about things we want to do this fall.  So we created a fall bucket list.  We used his phone to record our ideas & today I used a template to create a print of our bucket list.  I got the template from here.

So here's whats on tap for Sam & I this fall...


Here's to fall!

4 comments:

  1. Love this! And I love everything on your bucket list! Fall is my favorite.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love it....i might steal your fall bucket list! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I adore this! Downloaded the blank one but haven't figured out yet how to fill it in!!! :( Love your list!

    ReplyDelete
  4. your list is adorable! fall is so fun!

    ReplyDelete