Monday, October 8, 2012

The one lately.


Life seems to be moving a hundred miles a minute lately.  But in the midst of the rush, I have found joy in so many things.  

I have gotten to see one of my best friend's first Young Life talks.  He did sooo good & he spoke such truth to so many high schoolers!


I have volunteered at Victory Junction and met some sweet loves.


 I have taken Sam on a surprise picnic to Jordan Lake.




I have babysat my favorite set of red-headed triplets.

 

 I have been home..where the moon delivered a view of Pilot Mountain I've never experienced and where we ate outside next to a fire.



An incredible weekend to come -- headed to Windy Gap with some of my fave gals!

2 comments:

  1. I Love this :) you have such a sweet spirit and it always shows!!! Love you much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You make me smile....in the most special ways. I love you!

    ReplyDelete