Thursday, November 1, 2012

The one with Davy Crockett.

Here at Joby's, we only had one trick-or-treater.  But one was just enough for me.  My sweet blonde came as Davy Crockett and was in character the whole time he was in our house.  He naturally kneeled down and threw up that gun when a camera came into the room.  The kid rocked it.

Once Davy Crockett went on to invade other homes, my roomies and I ordered two large pizzas and spent our Halloween night piggin' out and watching Hocus Pocus.  Some say that's lame.  We say relaxing.  It was also just a great time to spend with one another.  Our schedules are CRAZY off this semester.  It is a rare occassion for all four of us to be the in the house, it's even more rare for all four of us to be in the house with no distractions (school, young life talks, projects, etc.) in front of us.  So we made a point to spend this spooky night in the comfort of each other in our home.








Hope everyone had an incredible Halloween!

2 comments:

  1. This makes me miss college so much! It sounds like the perfect Halloween night to me. Hocus Pocus is my favorite!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun times! The smile that's on your face when you're with Davy Crockett...says it all. I know you love that family so very much!

    ReplyDelete