Saturday, December 22, 2012

The one post engagement.

It is exactly 3 weeks post engagement & I am still in shock.  Catching a glimpse of my shiny new ring is a humbling experience.  When I look back at the concept of the proposal, I fall in love with Colby Scott even more.  This man got on his knee to ask me if it was okay to spend forever together.  

Good gracious, be still my heart.


Since the December 1st, a couple things have gone down.. 
Sam & I have picked out a couple wedding details, such as our wedding party, venue & color scheme.
Sam & I have checked another thing off his wonderful Winter Bucket List.




Sam & I have taken a couple pictures with his sister, Jenny, at RDU.  We will take some more with my sister, back at home soon!  Here are some of my favorites Jenny took.






But for now, I am taking a break from wedding planning.  For the next few days, I want my focus to be on Jesus and my family.  Merry Christmas, y'all! 

1 comment: