Monday, February 4, 2013

The one season to document.

Alright.  I have had this blog for about three & half years.  I have been great keeping up with it until my senior year of college came.  & since December 1st (the biggest day of my life)... I have blogged TWICE!  That is ridiculous because right now is the sweetest point in my life so far.  This part, right here, right now is what I want to capture more than any other.  Although my plate is completely full, I want to do this.  This is not a chore.  It is a creative outlet & an opportunity to embrace this rich & joyful season I have right now.

With all of that being said.  I plan on blogging weekly.  Not just about wedding stuff & future stuff, but college stuff too.  Seriously, I almost cry every Tuesday & Thursday morning on my way to class.  It is beautiful view of the NCSU campus & it is a scary reminder of how fast these next four months are gonna go.  Four more months in this exciting & lovely city, living with 3 of my best friends.   So I gotta embrace each day.  Each second.  Each coffee date.  Each grueling test.  All of it.  Hold me accountable... please?

For all things wedding - I am starting a series that will continue past the actual wedding day because I want to document this whole process: from dress to details, wedding party to venue, music to flowers.  Also, I see so much perk in this because I can use pictures from the wedding!  I am kicking off my wedding series tomorrow afternoon with the story of how I bought my dress.  Of course, I will not tell you about the details of the actual dress but the story behind how this dress is now hanging up in my house right now is pretty crazy (praise you Mama).  

For now,  the best entertainment I can give you is pictures of our more southern engagement session with my sister back at home (click here & here to see our RDU shoot with Jenny Lynn).  This pictures are real sweet as they were shot in our home town, some on Colby's dad's hunting land & some with my grandpa's army Jeep.






1 comment:

  1. Such beautiful pictures!! I was so excited when I got yalls ADORABLE Save the date magnet! I'm so happy for yall!

    ReplyDelete