Tuesday, November 9, 2010

raleigh perk must come back!


So. I really, really want to get back into blogging.

reasons:
1. better to have some wordplay over stalking friends on facebook.
2. to hold me accountable for my monthly goals (new things i've started).
3. share some of my thoughts on... Him, life, family, friends and fun things us college kids get into!

So let's jump right into it!
Monthly Goals: November edition.

-Give Sam an amazing birthday. (CHECK! future post to come)
-Say thank you to someone who doesn't hear it enough.
-Drink & enjoy another pumpkin spice latte.
-Focus on Simplicity devotions.
-Read instead of watch tv before bed most nights.
-Drink more water.
-Run 2x week.
-Memorize cs(squared) scripture. <- sam and i wanted to memorize more scripture together so we came up with the plan of learning 2 verses per month together. not a lot, but with our own devotions and bible studies we will each be learning more scripture through the studies separately.
-Knock out some Christmas shopping.
-Pray aloud at Thanksgiving.

Im excited to have these goals, and to really push to accomplish them. :)

"This is the day that the Lord has made; let us rejoice and be glad in it." -Psalm118:24
view from my dorm on a early saturday morning. :) raleigh perk is back in business!!

3 comments:

  1. So glad you are back! Sure have missed you! Hey, let's do a bonfire and roast marshmallows! Soon!

    Have to admit, your last goal made me cry. really.

    love you. pray for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY is right! I must bear down myself and start back. you inspire me.

    Now i have to find my camera ... again! :)

    ReplyDelete