Saturday, December 11, 2010

the one on a special saturday.

this saturday night, i spent a lot of time with this girl:


rachel is a crazyyyy somebody, but i love her and we have so much in common. we met at organic two lab, and the rest is history. :) so this saturday we spent a couple of hours studying...

organic chemistry? who does that on a saturday night. we are losers apparently.. but awesome losers. plus, we were accompanied by the sweet sounds of glee christmas as we master organic 2. :)


afterwards i came to my suite to find my room spic & span (thanks roomie!) and this on my desk...


and underneath...


a funfetti snowman cake with icing and sprinkles!
it was sooo good! thanks laura. you're so sweet.

later on.. my suitemate, heather, came in styling this cute little clip in her hair.


heather and i were looking at cute headbands on etsy earlier today and she mentioned how she always wanted to know how to make those cute fabric roses. (she's uber crafty).

"it seems easy, i can do that!" she proclaimed as she frantically ran into her room. she came back with some ribbon and was at work for the rest of the night. when i got back from studying she had finished her project and its fabulous! she hopes to open up an etsy account after christmas break (i'll keep you posted).




it was a productive, tasteful and super cute saturday. :)

5 comments:

  1. Hey I made that hair clip! It was me it was me! :) I'm famous now I made courtney's blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love a good nerd!!! Merry Christmas sweet girl!

    ReplyDelete
  3. If you love Rachel...she has to be awesome!

    I love you being a nerd on a Saturday night....hopefully it will pay off for future goals.

    Love Glee and you KNOW I love Christmas Music!

    Love Sarah...glad she's came into our life!

    Love Laura for loving you and snowmen!

    Love Heather's craftiness and her smile!

    But mostly...I love you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The hair clip is awesome! I'd totally buy one.

    p.s. Glee Christmas is the BEST!

    ReplyDelete
  5. We were nerds indeed! Thanks mom (i loveeee you too). And Laura, I'll let you know when she gets things going!

    ReplyDelete